Best Known for:
- Perfectly Designed for U-Hook wiper connector Car wiper arm.
- Advanced Japanese Silicone Hybrid Wiper Blade type.
- Coated with Teflon on Silicone Wiper surface for EXTENDED life, SILENT performance.
- 4S Professional Series Wiper has infused with water beading Nano Technology to auto reapply glass coating with every wipe. Don’t need Rain-x anymore. See Video.
- Suit Tropical weather to last for over 1.5 million cycles (or 18 months usage).
The All-Weather Series
Teflon Silicone Series wiper blade for economical accessibility. Based on a U-Hook design, the Teflon Silicone Series supports over 90% of the Japanese car models on the market. They last twice as long as rubber competitors and streamline continuous water beading to brave extreme weather conditions.
Teflon Blended Silicone Created Not Only Longer Service Life** but Water Beading All-Year-Round.
**Compare to ordinary rubber blade
Aerodynamic Design hybrid-beam of these wipers contour the curvature of the windshield for the perfect sweep each time. No smudges. No Streaks. Just a clean windshield for a better driving experience.
Proven All-Weather Performance with hydrophobic creates a stronger water-beading effect than regular Teflon wipers in the market. More beading means higher visibility. Making it useful for all seasons.
One-Year Warranty Promise: The Teflon coating reinforces the durability and performance of the nano-silicone. Robust clips keep the wipers secure in place. The high-strength steel skeleton maintains its shape for a minimum of 1 year. The product comes with a 1-year warranty.
You’re Protected By 4S Professional’s Unconditional 15-Day Guarantee
When you’re buying a car, you can test drive it. When you’re buying a house, you can take it a tour of it. We believe you should have the same peace of mind – too! So we’re giving you up to 15 risk-free days to try TEFLON SILICONE SERIES Wiper and see how it works for you.
Applicable Car Models
For All car models using J-Hook & U-Hook.
- Mercedes Benz
- Roll Royce
- Land Rover
- Aston Martin
- Alfa Romeo