Our journeys empower us, and our cars serve as a testament to where we have been and where we want to go.
As a top of the line automotive brand, we believe in empowering the individuality of our community. Investing heavily in research and production that will take your adventures to the next level. We’ve buckled up for a long journey with our customers so we continuously drive our products for excellence & innovation. Our community is in the heart of everything that we do so we foster an environment of learning, creativity, and feedback.
We especially know how a million parts create the best experiences for our drivers. So we’re looking for car enthusiasts who also want to champion expression, individuality, and innovation. You won’t need to be a NASCAR driver or a mechanical engineer, but if you have the drive and enthusiasm for cars like we have – you might be our guy. We celebrate the ideas that make you unique and invest in your development. So when you’re ready to do what you love, here’s where you can start:
If you like posting and sharing about how unique your car is, a place in our digital marketing department might be up your alley. The 4S Professional Digital Marketing Team will be creating and applying strategies for the growth and reach of our community online. Community management, public relations, partnerships, and design is part of their daily goals. Keep an eye out for social media trends, make sense of online data, and reach out to fellow car enthusiasts for us.
In this role, you will:
– Head strategy, budget, and content creation for our social media accounts
– Create unique content that will work for the different types of car enthusiasts
– Make sure that all online campaigns are smooth and cohesive.
– Communicate with different partners on how we could better market the brand
– Keep an eye on the market and on fellow car brands to learn how we can talk with our customers better online
– Grow our online car community using metrics and analytics
If you have:
– A college degree related to Marketing, Digital, Business or Communication
– Relevant work experience in the field
– Experience in producing content, and SEO/SEM
– Great understanding of the automobile market
– Strong project management and execute seamlessly
– A keen sense for creativity
Tell us more about yourself, APPLY HERE.
Do you feel good when people come to you for car advice? How about doing it full-time? Our Support Team will be the trusted confidant, adviser, and expert for our customers on anything about cars and our products. They will be answering questions, recommending solutions, and teaching customers how our products aim to make their driving experience better. We’re focused on finding knowledgeable people who can embody our after-sales care mantra.
In this role you will:
– Answer questions in the fastest and most convenient way possible for our customers
– Know what our customers need and teach them how our products solve their needs.
– Take note of what customers say about how we can improve our products
– Update database for recurring technical issues and useful discussions with customers
– Share product improvement suggestions from customers with the team
– Share with customers about new products and product features
– Build a relationship and feedback system with our customers
If you have:
– Experience in customer support
– Knowledge about the car industry
– Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
– Understanding of how CRM systems work
– Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
– Multi-tasking abilities
– Patience when handling tough cases
Being surrounded by the best car gear and assembling parts sound exciting for you? You’ll have a blast with our enthusiastic fulfillment team in charge of handling our products. A typical day includes offloading stock deliveries, processing work orders, locating merchandise, and packaging orders for shipment. We need someone who can take care of our products so that our customers get them in the best condition. They need to understand fulfillment procedures, have a keen eye for details, and deliver quickly and efficiently. The success of our fulfillment team is a testament to the quality of our products.
In this role you will:
– Offload products from delivery to the warehouse
– Arranging incoming deliveries in designated storage areas.
– Performing warehouse duties using necessary equipment for the safe transport of products
– Reading and interpreting work orders.
– Locating and taking out products from shelves and storage areas.
– Matching product information to the specific work order
– Inspecting the merchandise for damage, flaws, and irregularities.
– Packing the products for delivery.
Transporting the packed items to the delivery trucks.
– Finalizing the work order and updating the database.
– Show care and safety with handling products
If you have:
High school diploma or equivalent
Knowledge of warehousing procedures
Previous experience in a fulfillment position
Ability to read and interpret written work orders.
Strong attention to detail.
The ability to lift heavy objects.
The ability to work in a loud environment.
The ability to read and take direction in English/Chinese/Malay.
Love finding the best prices and deals for your car accessories? We love your eye for value. The Finance Team plays an important role in making our business work. They identify the necessary resources to support each team’s success. Team members will lead in the financial processes and ensure that we follow accounting regulations.
In this role you will:
– Prepare financial statements and analyze performance data to forecast and budget resources. You should be able to distinguish actuals to forecasted and suggest how to optimize each.
– Plan and manage cash flow and all financial accounts to ensure that all parts of the business have enough funding to function.
– Report on key business metrics like Profitability, Inventory, Cash flow, Capex Investment, HeadCount Investment, Cost Containment Initiatives.
– Identify product profitability for inventory management and cost optimization
– Communicate with external auditors, tax agents, solicitors, bankers, company secretary, other professional and regulatory bodies.
– Lead the implementation and establishment of good corporate governance, best practices, internal controls, and policies.
If you have:
– A degree in accountancy, finance or equivalent
– The skills to work with a lean team and encourage creating better workflow processes while developing a continuous improvement culture.
– Working experience in costing/finance
– Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint, and financial accounting software.
– Excellent communication skills.
The eye for details with effective planning & organization skills.
It’s one thing to accessorize your car, it’s a whole different ball game to create art out of it. Out of the box, imaginative ideas that drive us wild is what our creatives team do. They are in charge of visualizing and creating graphics to best represent the brand. The team builds on the visual aspects that will best captivate our customers and communicate the right message. We’re looking for creative individuals who can translate requirements to design. Our goal is to inspire the car community with our products.
In this role you will be:
– Learning about design briefs and figuring out the best way to communicate the brand
– Create visuals based on the needs of each work teams
Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
– Develop drawings/pictures, logos, and other designs using software or by hand
– Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
– Work with different team members to produce final designs
– Test graphics across different media
Update designs after feedback
– Make sure that all final graphics/layouts attract our customers and represent the brand perfectly
So if you have:
– Proven graphic designing experience
– A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
– Proficient with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
– An eye for curation and details
– Excellent communication skills
– The ability to work efficiently to meet deadlines
– A degree in Design, Fine Arts, or equivalent
We’d like to meet you, APPLY HERE.
The 4S Professional Team believes in placing the right products with the right people. We believe in being open to growth and supporting each other to create a space for self-expression – one engine at a time. We strive to challenge industry giants by improving our community’s quality of life with better technology.
We like to have fun more than we like to work so we’ve created a program where different countries host our annual vacation trip. This year was dedicated to exploring the beauty of Malaysia but we had to reschedule due to COVID-19. Part of our upcoming activities includes a sponsorship program designed last 2018. Team members who have been with us for a while are eligible for the program and can nominate family members. We invest in each other’s development, champion ideas, and reward team effort. We take care of each other in every way we can.